Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Ms RnB ??

(Hey ladies drop it down, just want to see you touch the ground. dont be shy girl go bananza, Shake ya body like a belly dancer.) ~ opps! sorry.. too into r&b nowadays. Haha. I wanna go clubbing!! craving for it like mad. Man.. i've become Ms Rnb! NoOooO.. Oh well, baby STILL didnt go to school. Poor guy is still so sick. Argh! I caused his wounds to split open!! NoOOOo!! Feel MORE MORE effing bad now!! ARgh! I'm such an idiot. Anyway, yea.. everything's cool today. I don't know why Shimin and i became SOOOO responsive during Chinese lesson. Haha. We basically just answer everything she asked. Haha. Anyway, today's bag was super heavy!! Must bring home baby's homework too! Duh! That tells it all. Haha. Anyway, yup! Baby's chinese is really cute. I shall not make fun. haha. i guess i'm gonna meet up with him later!! Aww.. he cant try the cookies i made!! Oh yea! Today mum's so sweet!! Haha. She woke up so early just to make sandwich for me! Yeah! Mum rocks! So nice!! gosh.. feel like eating more now! *drools* Anyway, yea yea.. suppose to go for house practice, but we were all too lazy to. Anyway, get to talk to Sock on the journey to White Sands. haha. Then, yea.. to home. Hmm.. last night, had a chat with Russ online. Yea. we are cool now. maybe we'll even become bestie again!! And i have another person to turn to readys!! Haha. But still NOT at this moment. And yea. things are doing well. Hmm.. oh! Cy gave me this lil' tortoise which his GIRL gave it to him. So evil !!.. But it's too cute, i cant resist. and he doesn't want it either. He told weijie to say he lost it. Haha. EVIL!!

With love, on Friday, February 03, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse